Ms Monimita Sarkar , our Managing Director would be at the 9th International and European Associations Congress - the annual meeting ground for association executives - to be held in Estoril, Portugal from 21st - 23rd April 2013.
This congress has grown to be Europe's most authoritative educational programme, with a proven track record of delivering high return on investment for delegates.
Some of the key issues to be addressed:
- Commercialising event strategy and delivering greater sponsorship and exhibition
- Improving the congress RFP and bidding process
- The evolving subvention model
- Working effectively with multiple cultures
- Operating more commercially and diversifying income streams
- Changing governance structure and board engagement
- Individual streams addressing membership engagement, acquisition and retention for Individual member associations, Trade associations and Federations
- Association CEO Strategic Issues in the CEO Summit
Ms Sarkar would be presenting the topic - " Evaluating the bidding documents and selecting the best"
With her 20 odd years of experience in the business, she would lead the session on
- How to negotiate during the bidding process rather than after..
- What are the best methods of evaluating the bids? Scorecard or Member Vote..