KWC together with its partners from Asia have founded World PCO Alliance.
We believe that this initiative will undoubtedly elevate the Asia Pacific as a powerful emerging market for regional and international association meetings.
All members of the Alliance are leaders in the meeting industry in their respective countries and regions and are contributing to the development of the local MICE industry.
Our Partners in WPCOA are:
- China Star Professional Programs from China
- Congress Corporation from Japan
- People – X from Korea
- AOS Conventions & Events from Malaysia
- Ace: Daytons Direct from Singapore
- K&A International from Taiwan
Our main objectives as a founding member of the WPCOA were:
- To collaborate together and to ensure the effective promotion and marketing of members’ events in the region and the world at large.
- To collectively share and exchange knowledge such as MICE education, technology, latest findings and other information and experiences for mutual benefit and development of the industry.
- To further build and grow business leads, particularly in the association meeting industry.
- To create alliance bases for PCO’s who may not have regional reach or presence except through the World PCO Alliance, hence attracting more business interests and generating a stronger presence, with a wider network of support.
We hope that more PCOs from the region and worldwide would like to join our initiative and share their knowledge in order to boost MICE industry in the respective countries and regions.
WPCOA website is just under construction and will be launched soon, where you would be able to find more information about each Partner, its past and forthcoming events as well as any news related to MICE industry in our countries.